Thursday, May 15, 2008

Technology is not my friend

So technology has not been our friend lately. Technology is great but when it breaks, it breaks for GOOD. The first of many little mishaps our laptop crashed, crashed when I had not put any pictures from taylors birth on cds. Then my camera MY CANON REBEL XTI won't come on....yes you read it right!!! My camera will not shut on at all. Thank goodness that when something fails especially semi expensive items there are people willing to work on them for a small fortune. So my hard drive is sitting presumbly in the living room of a computer whiz adult named Dave. And my camera is off to Greensboro to the Canon repair shop hopefully I won't have to sell my left kidney to pay for it to be repaired.

Have a good week! Sorry I am a little whinny as you can tell ! UUMPH!



6 weeks old My little buddy.

Avery, Avery, Avery! Anyone who is around addison for any amount of time knows Avery is her HERO. She adores him, she misses him greatly since I have been home from maternity leave and she has not been able to see him daily. So on tuesdays add, taylor, and myself adventure up to my moms to play with the a-man. Instead this day we enjoyed his company at our house.

No comments: