Thursday, May 8, 2008

Being Two

Its hard being two. Even harder dealing with a two year old. Add has had some horrible days the past few weeks. Its hard to describe the ups and downs that occur but let me tell ya its ritched. Thank goodness Taylor sleeps majority of the time, if not I think I would be pulling my hair out. But her cuteness triumphs over her tantrums.


Yesterday I had a idea to take some pics at the hay field below our house, and take reeds and his sisters old radio flyer wagon.




2 comments:

PJ said...

When the terrible twos are really bad just think of the song "You're gonna miss this" because believe me you are!! They grow up way too fast!!

jb said...

Thanks for sharing a piece of your life with us. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful family and they are very blessed to have you.