Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Halloween & 5 Months

Halloween came a little early at our house yesterday. Add wanted to paint her nails and she sure did paint her nails, she also painted her arm, leg, and her bedroom floor. Now wasn't just the regular pink nail polish, it was the black glitter orange halloween nail polish. Needless to say it took a little while to get it off.
My little boy ain't so little no more. He is 5 months and 2 days old. Sad Sad makes me wanna cry and just hold him all day long and just stare at him. Reed has been having a little fit to cut a long piece of hair on taylors head. If you look closely in the pic you can see it. Of course I won't let him. It kinda funny because Add had a stray hair also when she was about his age.

He is just plain handsome. My little man.

Wanna say Congrats to my little big neice Kenzie she made the softball team. She is a great catcher and team player. Proud of ya GIRL!

I wish I had a pic of my niece Katie who recently made the cheer squad in her skimpy little cheerleader "shirt." Maybe by next post I will have that.

1 comment:

PJ said...

so did we put her in the sink to clean her?? he is so sweet I could just kiss him for days!!!