Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentines

So I totally missed valentines day by a mile. I had a picture ready to go and everything. But my laptop had massive amounts of Trojans viruses on it. Here we go with my posts that I was going to post this past week and the past weekend.




I totally heart my little boy. My little Dr. Love. He is totally better than any Dr. McSteamy or McDreamy.

We went to wally world, which is so out of the ordinary for us. Purchased the needed items, crayons, tacky double sided tape, construction paper, and kid friendly scissors. So we got home set everything down on the butcher block counter top, and directions we read outloud. Preset, melt, mold, and Happy Valentines you will have. Dad being the extraordinary father he is did the entire project with little to no help from addison or myself. I was busy being occupied by a nursing baby and a vaccum that was calling my name. We ended up with a very unique valentine for addison to take to her daycare. Heart Shaped Valentine.

Laughter is always present in our home. Especially when Ice Cream is involved. Addison has done marvelously potty traning. Everytime we go to the potty we cheer and we get ice cream. Yes I have to have ice cream I celebrate her victories too. So my little stink pot Taylor has like a mouth full of little white pointy things. He is the cutest!

1 comment:

PJ said...

How many crayons had to be sacrificed for those cute little hearts?? so cute!!