Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ten on Tuesday Or Wednesday In April

Well I started this blog entry last night but somehow got side tracked with baths and laundry. Easy to do these days with all the things that are going on. So here we go.


1. Sunday is addison's birthday she will be the big huge three.


2. Reed tore his meniscus in his knee, two docs, and one MRI later we are going to UVA Medical Center to fix him up brand new on the 14th.


3. I cannot tell you HOW MUCH I adore my new fancy lense, it makes me feel like that herbal essences commerical you know the one where she is oh my goodnessing and oh la la'n in the shower.....I get the feeling everytime I snap a picture with it.


4. At this very moment my daughter is hiding in the closet behind margo's wedding dress waiting on the monster to find her.


5. I want a new new haircut, even though I just got one. My boss came into my office today sporting a brand new do, and it made the BIGGEST difference in her appearance. Now I want to visit her rock star hairdresser.


6. Sad that we only got a glimmer of snow this winter. I heart winter time, seeing my breath in the cold, going to bed early, dranking hot cocoa, I just love everything about it.


7. I am no domestic goodness by no means but my kenmore canister vac is the best item ever, I accidentally sucked a sock up in the hose, took it back to get it repaired, and it came back better than ever.


8. I am addicted to big love on HBO. I have been non stopping watching season dvds. I am up to season 2 disc 3


9. Strawberry season is just around the corner. The best thing about summer.


10. My husband came home the other day with a small little package wrapper in flowery paper.........he had purchased me a gift.....for no apparant reason.......it was a new watch......I had my current wrist holder downer for at least 10 years.....and I wear it everyday.....so imagine how horrible germy grimmy it was.


Here is my big two year old who is going to be the every so big THREE on sunday.


1 comment:

PJ said...

That would be your own little "mini-me"--she matches her walls in her room!!