Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 On Tuesday


10 on Tuesday........

1. We currently have no a/c at home. The pic below is from Sunday morning.


2. Our lives feel like total chaos right now. Maybe it's the fact that summer is here and that means more time outside, more go, go, go. Maybe its the fact I taken three classes this summer. Maybe its the fact that we are building a new house or that I went back to work after maternity leave. Or maybe its just the combination.

3. Two more days til I am at home with my babies.

4. My niece Mackenzie graduated 5th grade last night (outside in 95 degree weather). Just seems like yesterday we were watching rugrats on nick when she was a baby. 5. Need to start planning some type of vacation because we are in NEED of one badly.

6. Must take photos this fathers day of the babies with their dad.

7. I want a new car something besides a van or jeep. I want a small car, the van seems to mommyish which I am I guess. But I am only 24 getting ready to turn 25 in less than a month so I think I want a hybrid car.

8. I dreamed about washing clothes last night. It must be because we are currently staying at my in-laws until our a/c is replaced, and I was thinking before I went to bed how horrible it is going to be when I go home and have to wash all these clothes.

9. I started a diet yesterday...............and I eat 8 hersheys truffles yesterday too.

10. I feel so sorry for my husband or anybody having to work outside. I got cold at work yesterday and put a sweater on.

No comments: