Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy


When I look at my kids Addison & Taylor they remind me of what a miracle life is. What makes the world go round for Reed & I. As I am sitting here typing this sipping my chilled coffee with more cream than coffee, I can only think of how wonderful it is to have them.

Yesterday as I was nursing Taylor I was picking at cradle cap, cleaning the ear wax out of his ears, and thinking I should have gotten the toe nails crippers to trim his up. I thought to myself I am like a monkey, you know one of those the pick at themshelves and eat what they pick off of them. Funny huh!



Yesterday at the new house we were just sitting around being lazy, and Taylor was being giggly.

I am feeling anxious, my gorgeous niece Margo is getting married next year, to a Northern. I say that with humor. So this past Saturday we went wedding dress shopping. That lasted a good little bit, Taylor was the best little boy. He loved looking the mirror, and then he just feel right to sleep as we watched Margo try on her millionth dress. I wish my thighs looked as cute as his chunky like that.

No comments: