Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just For Fun

I AM … lucky to be so blessed in my life.
I WANT… a Grohe Faucet.
I HAVE … OCD
I KEEP … talking NonStop
I WISH I COULD … .have six more kids....come'on Honey! *wink*
I HATE … waking up in the morning.
I FEAR … losing those I love most.
I HEAR … Donuts calling Becky Becky
I DON’T THINK …. I'll ever weigh 135 again(see the above comment)
I REGRET … building our new house....I wish I had gotten to stay at home
I LOVE …snuggling with my children, hearing them giggle, Starbucks, and Birthdays
I AM NOT … the best cook
I DANCE … like your typical white girl
I SING …kiddie tunes morning noon and nite
I NEVER … skip a meal....are you kidding me?
I RARELY …get anywhere on time
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … my kids be so very happy
I AM NOT ALWAYS … right but shh dont tell my husband
I HATE THAT … I have to eat twice as much to balance out my hips.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … almost everything
I NEED … relax mor often visit starbucks daily
I SHOULD … shut my mouth more often

1 comment:

Net Strand said...

Nice Family Blog.. I noticed your comment on Grohe Faucets. Check Out our site selling Grohe Faucets.

http://designerplumbingoutlet.com/grohe1.html