Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged For You

Now I must relay to my family & friends this random information about myself. Feel free to sit back, relax and judge me.

Four things I did today…
1. Drove 1 hr to get to work (my moms, daycare, and then Community)
2. Wrote a 400 word essay about Contemporary Literary Criticisms.
3. Called david and compelled him to feel bad for me because I had a headache.
4. Listened to Keith Urbans New Song "Sweet Thing"

Four things on my to do list…
1. Buy me some smaller pants
2. Fix my lunch...instead of going out for the 15th day in row to eat lunch out.
3. go to target get add a red dress for pics tomorrow @ school
4. Actually clean out one box in my garage

Four of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Eating all sweets (literally ALL)
2. Buying the kiddos clothes (gymborre is such a easy way to spend my paycheck plus more)
3. Sleeping in. There are few things I like to do more in life than sleep. Words cannot describe how much I love to sleep especially when my little boy is laying beside me.
4. Gossips magazines, PerezHilton

Four random facts about me…
1. I bite my nails. Always have. Ask my mother.
2. My car is horribly gross, like coffee cups, old food crumbs, seriously embrassing
3. I am currently carrying two purses because I am to lazy to clean out the other one.
4. I invent words all the time and when used in proper context the listener usually knows exactly what I mean although they hate to admit it. ahem. natasha

No comments: