Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ten On Tuesday

1. Baby Taylor can say one word....."MaMa" Yes "MaMa". Its amazing a small 4 letter word can make a heart melt so quickly.




2. We moved, its official we are now at 2049 Sontag Road.


3. Since our move we haven't gotten internet except but in one room. At work I moved to a different office so its a little diffcult to navigate the internet while being paid to work with three other individuals in the office with you. So I have not been able to check my blogs I would usually check daily super sad. Amys & Lindsay & Another Amy So much to do little time



4. I have been able to update my blog since halloween. My little kiddos were the cutest. We trick or treated three places, Aunt Autys, Grandama Teresa's, and Aunt Lisas. Add was a little cheerleader while Taylor was a T-Rex. Add was not a happy camper until she got hand out candy at Aunt Lisa's.






5. I have been given a great oppurtunity Dr. McCreedy professor at Ferrum College has graciously pinned me to be his mentor. I am super elated, excited, amazed, and just feeling the best that I am able to learn so much from his grand photography skills. I have so much to learn and I am glad I am getting started on the right foot. Hopefully this will jump start something!



6. My blue eyed baby nephew Avery turned the big 4 on November 1st, he is seriously the most handsomest little baby their every was. He is the sweetest little booger.

7. Reed & I are somewhat OCD. Our little girl is truly OCD. This was the other night.







8. My little boy has 4 teeth. Nursing him is truly ouchie!



9. Addison started day care last Wednesday. My whole body shakes as I carry her in every morning for the past 8 days. She has cried for the last 3 days, which makes me wanna pick her up and run away. I would like to sit in the classroom all day long, make the other children be her friend. Just makes me sad!!!





10. Everyday Addy says a new phase that is sooooooooooooooooo cuttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

PJ said...

cute cute pix!! and who is Dr. McCreedy?!? Taylor can say Mama--he is getting BIG!! I hope daycare gets better for Addy soon!!